Saturday, July 3, 2010

Heeellllooooooo......

Ok it's been awhile. Not just awhile, but more like *ahem* a few months. MONTHS?! Wow.

The girls are getting bigger and learning more and more each day! Livi's front tooth is just about ready to come out....a little tug and I believe it would be gone. But not from me. No, uh ah. I get all queasy just thinking about it! Ha!! I swear I have become the woman with the weakest stomach! The other day the girls at work were talking about rings being tight on their fingers....and me? Yeah I got all light headed and had to sit down since the world around me was going black. Nice.

Violet is almost a year. !?!?! Crazy times!!! She's standing on her own now and trying harder then heck to walk around and keep up with Livi. It's adorable!

Well that's it for now...I have more online shopping to do :) I have entered the crazy addiction known as Matilda Jane. ::shakes head:: I have placed more orders for Naartjie, Mini Boden, and MJ lately then I ever told myself would be possible. Bye bye money it was nice knowing you while you were here!......

No comments: