So, I'm a little slacking here, and still have a Valentine post to do....but I wanted to share a giveaway that is going on now for one AMAZING headband!
Under my Umbrella is giving away an amazing Molly headband from Ryah Sofia!!! Her stuff is to die for gorgeous!!
Here is the post about the giveaway....
And here is Ryah Sofia's fb page....check her out!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Confessions of a (insert age here) woman:
ADM bloghop style
It’s time for the ADM blog hop again! This month, Andrea, over at Are you listening? is hosting. Her first topic is very fitting over here at our little site:
So....do I really need to say that I'm in my 30's?! Can we pretend....if only for a little bit....that I'm holding strong to 29?? Please?? :)
Bah. Getting old sucks.
.....here are my confessions......
* I wish I could lose this weight. It bothers me so much more then I let on. I diet and fail, diet and fail, diet and fail. My problem is that I love food too much. For real.
* I have baby fever and it's getting pretty bad.
* I'm terrified at the thought of having 3 kids.
* I love shoes. Like L.O.V.E. Seriously. I can't say that enough. Between me and the girlies, we're rockin somewhere around 150/175 pairs. yeah. It's a sickness
* I'm terrified of the dark. To the core of my being.
* I love french fries.
* I spend far too much time wishing my days away.
* I regret part of my college years.
* I can't share spoons with anyone. Not Mike, not the girls, not anyone. Except the cat. Cat spit = ok; human spit = vomit
* I'm scared of becoming a SAHM because of fear of failing at it
* I can be very sarcastic
* I suck at singing. So much so that the dog whines when I make any attempt to.
* I am an extremely picky eater.
* Although I don't regret my 20's, I wish I could have a 'do-over' for a lot of them
* Super anal people annoy me
* I wish I had the courage to cloth diaper
* I despise talking on the phone. Text, email, or fb me.
* I am in love with Cherry Coke Zero. Mmmmmmmmmm
* I watch ICarly. Even when I'm the only one watching tv.
* I fully believe in Karma.
* I wish my family was closer. Not in the physical sense, but in the emotional-family-type sense.
* I think my house is haunted. Not in a totally mean ghost type of way, but I think someone is here. It creeps me out when Mike's not here
Posted by Shell at 10:15 PM
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I've written 3 different blog entries today. Then deleted them. I guess they kept being too snarky even for me! :) So instead of trying to come up with something positive today (just ain't happenin') I will instead show you pics of my beautiful girlies from the other day while we were taking Valentines pics. :)
Posted by Shell at 3:14 PM