Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yeah, I'm old

Confessions of a (insert age here) woman:
ADM bloghop style

It’s time for the ADM blog hop again! This month, Andrea, over at Are you listening? is hosting. Her first topic is very fitting over here at our little site:

So....do I really need to say that I'm in my 30's?! Can we pretend....if only for a little bit....that I'm holding strong to 29?? Please?? :)
Bah. Getting old sucks.
 
.....here are my confessions......
 
* I wish I could lose this weight. It bothers me so much more then I let on. I diet and fail, diet and fail, diet and fail. My problem is that I love food too much. For real.
 
* I have baby fever and it's getting pretty bad.
 
* I'm terrified at the thought of having 3 kids.
 
* I love shoes. Like L.O.V.E. Seriously. I can't say that enough.  Between me and the girlies, we're rockin somewhere around 150/175 pairs. yeah. It's a sickness
 
* I'm terrified of the dark. To the core of my being.
 
* I love french fries.
 
* I spend far too much time wishing my days away.
 
* I regret part of my college years.
 
* I can't share spoons with anyone. Not Mike, not the girls, not anyone. Except the cat. Cat spit = ok; human spit = vomit
 
* I'm scared of becoming a SAHM because of fear of failing at it
 
* I can be very sarcastic
 
* I suck at singing. So much so that the dog whines when I make any attempt to.
 
* I am an extremely picky eater.
 
* Although I don't regret my 20's, I wish I could have a 'do-over' for a lot of them
 
* Super anal people annoy me
 
* I wish I had the courage to cloth diaper
 
* I despise talking on the phone. Text, email, or fb me.
 
* I am in love with Cherry Coke Zero. Mmmmmmmmmm
 
* I watch ICarly. Even when I'm the only one watching tv.
 
* I fully believe in Karma.
 
* I wish my family was closer. Not in the physical sense, but in the emotional-family-type sense.
 
* I think my house is haunted. Not in a totally mean ghost type of way, but I think someone is here. It creeps me out when Mike's not here
 
 
Next?!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Don't be afraid of cloth diapers, once you start, it becomes habit and you'll wonder why you didn't do it before!

And really, you're only as old as you feel :)

andrea said...

i love your confesstions because:
the shoe sickness is so good it's bad, we have it here too! (over 100prs between the 2 of us!)
being at home is scary, but you will be awesome.
i love french fries a lot
i wish i had some do=overs as well
i would love to challenge you on your pickiness - there aren't may people more picky than the ones who live in my house!