Sunday, December 16, 2007

Almost Christmas...

With a new year approaching, I decided to start a new blog website and toss out the old. In those who are interested, our old one is still there at http://shelldragon.wordpress.com/ , but I most likely won't be adding anything else to that site. Time for a change and hopefully I can keep up with this one a little better. ;)

Christmas is coming. Soon. Wow did it come fast this year! I'm really excited about it though and we even went out and got a real tree this year and new ornaments and such. No, it's still not anything spectacular, but it's a start. And I can honestly say I'm completely surprised that between the dogs, cat and child, the tree is still in one piece.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really love our little tree!

I was all excited when I woke up today to start wrapping the gifts. Of course this year we're not going to put the gifts out until the middle of the night like Santa would, but I'm excited nonetheless!. So I pulled out the wrapping paper, boxes, gifts, tape, ribbons, scissors, etc when I realized that we are out of tissue paper for the boxes. Blech. And during our shopping today I forgot completely about it as well so I am no further ahead.

No comments: