Sunday, December 30, 2007

Can't Sleep....

Is it bad when it's not even 4am and I can say I've been up for an hour already?? ::sigh:: I blame it on still being sick.... I actually even left work early on Thurs and stayed home Friday that's how sick I was. Lol. I never stay home from work. Oh well. I'm finally feeling a bit better now, but not too sure my stomach agrees with me. Well enough about that....

I just really can't believe that we're almost in 2008. W.O.W. It's insane how fast life passes you by sometimes, whether you want it to or not. 2007 wasn't a great year for us, we lost a lot of very close family and friends this year that we still miss terribly. It's hard, but you really have to go day by day. The holidays always makes it rougher to get through without them as well. But there were some good things in 2007, I just can't think of any at the present time. Ha! Let's just say we're excited to move into 2008 with a much more positive outlook on life in general. I have a feeling it'll be a great year for us and I'm looking forward to that.

Livi has grown up so much this past year, and there are times I look at her and just want to cry at just how much. It's hard to believe that this beautiful little, smart, interesting girl is the baby that we brought home from the hospital 3 years ago. She's learned so much and has filled our lives with so much love I truely cannot imagine life before she was born. And she's starting pre-preschool on the 10th of January. ::sniff:: It's crazy how much love one little person causes you to develop.

And in the spirit of looking back, here's a pic of Livi when she was less then 2 months old...

No comments: