Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blech.

I have found that blech is the most overused word in my written vocabulary lately. Hmmmm. Really no reason why, it just is. Whatever I suppose ;)

It's so hot and miserable out. Extremely hot and miserable actually. I hate this weather. Blech. Mike and Livi went over to Steve and Andi's to swim. No way this whale is getting in, lol. But it's been a stressful week for me and I just feel blah and not too well so I decided to stay in and relax tonight. I might actually even go to bed early. Yes, I will try.

We got our subs and pretzel sandwiches today from daycare. I had kind of high expectations, and they were pretty, well, blech. I hope I'm the only one who feels that way though. I don't want people to be unhappy with them!

Boring day, boring blog. I'm getting into the fall shopping mood and it's not going to be good on my wallet! Time to push for that raise I suppose....

No comments: