Monday, July 14, 2008

Life as we know it.

I wish I was one of those people who has OCD about cleaning. I wish I was one of those people that did a bit of cleaning every day. I wish I was one of those people who did cleaning once a week. ::sigh:: It's just not in me to clean. I loathe it. And with 4 dogs at the moment, 2 cats (new addition!!!) and 2 guinea pigs (oh, and a Livi and Mike, lol) cleaning is kind of a necessity. Blech. We have actually looked into hiring a maid once a week to come in and do the deeper cleaning and then maybe we'll just do the lighter, picking up during the week. Eh who am I kidding....we will just have a clean house that one day a week! We're awaiting the price quote, which I don't think will be too nice. But it's worth. Completely, completely worth it. :)

GBR time is here again! And for the first time in an extremely long time, there is actually two lines out right now that I'm loving. Wow I know. But now the hard decision of actually choosing which pieces I want. ;) THAT's the hard part! And with the new Gap lines coming out as well I'm at a tossup on what exactly to buy! I went into the summer buying absolutely every single item I loved, and more then half of it still has tags on it. So....I'm trying to limit myself, and only buy a few complete outfits from each line, then items to mix and match with. I figure I can 'fill in the gaps' with stuff from Childrens Place and Target. I love Target! I think Old Navy quality has gone down the crapper and haven't bought anything from there (besides a bathing suit) in quite a long time. It's more expensive and less quality. Blah blah. I think I'm quite obsessed....

We adopted a new cat yesterday!!! I was looking on the Humane Society website and came across a cat that needed adopting. Well to adopt a cat from there is 125.00! Insane huh? So we drove up to Petsmart and looked there. I didn't want a kitten, but moreso an older cat that needed a good home. And we found her! She's an adult (but still a young one) that's been there for a bit, and was just spayed recently (still has stitches actually!) and her name is Apple. Adorable! She's a light calico color and so loving! Such an opposite from our Gaia! ;) She's fit in perfectly here, even though she still doesn't quite know what to make of the dogs, lol. I will be posting pics shortly!

Toodles!!

No comments: