Sunday, December 21, 2008

I use to like wrapping Christmas gifts...

...that is until this year when nothing is a normal 'wrapping' size. Argh! I spent a good 3 hours in the room wrapping today and I'm still not done. I decided to not wrap the stocking gifts this year, so it was getting to the point that every.single.thing was going to be a stocking stuffer, lol.

We went to Natalie's Christmas party last night and it was so fun! Of course I couldn't drink, but it was still tons of fun! Livi and Gaby got along so great, and they basically played upstairs out of sight the entire night. :) And reminder to self....Moonsand and unsupervised 4 year olds never mix! Natalie's poor carpet.....

Mike has started in on my cold poor guy. He's been miserable today and I know it's only going to get worse. I'm really hoping when Livi was sick that she was the one that started it going around so she's not sick for Christmas!

No comments: