Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So.freakin.cold

Is it possible that maybe I stepped outside into the artic circle??? BRRR! It's not even really windy, just freakin' cold! The kind of cold that goes right into your bones and chills you to the core. I walked across our parking lot at work today to grab something to eat and OMG! It took me about an hour to get the chill out when I got back. I love winter and all, but really. When the roads freeze and become ice out of nothing, you know it's cold....

Last night we had one of our "Fireside Chats" for work...but they got clever and labeled it the "End of the year Celebration"...probably to get more people to come, lol. It wasn't too bad...and I even won a 50$ giftcard, yay! But I was at work from before 8am, and didn't get home until after 8pm...I don't like not seeing my family for that long. Boo.

Well....Candyland is waiting for me....

No comments: