Wednesday, July 29, 2009

38 Week Appt

Another week down, lol. I met with Dr. Weibel today and he is so incredibly nice! My bp was a little up (130/80) and I gained one pound from last week (up 27 total).I was completely surprised (and excited!) that I didn't have an internal today....I've been expecting one every week now with nothing. LOL. But he did say that next week there would be one, yuck. But hopefully we won't have to wait that long. :) I really am hoping that little Vi comes tomorrow! Tomorrow was Mike's Mom's birthday and it would be so insanely awesome (yes I used those words together!) for her and Vi to share a birthday. :heart: So here is my planned day....wake up and go to car dealership at 10:45 for car appraisal. Leave with new suv. Go out to lunch with Livi while Mike goes to dentist to get tooth pulled at 3:30. Around 4pm contractions can start, and we can get to the hospital around 6ish. Have baby somewhere around 10pm. Go to bed, and wake up refreshed with a new little one. :) Sound like a good plan?? I thought so too!.....

No comments: