Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ugh I am SO uncomfortable anymore! My feet started really swelling this past Thursday/Friday, and yesterday when I woke up, I had the pitted edema all the way up my right shin :( My feet are so swollen, my baby toe on the right foot actually CRACKED and was bleeding!! They hurt so bad, and it doesn't matter if I put them up or not, they don't get any better no matter what I do. Today my back has really been bothering me, and my belly actually feels like it's going to rip open, or fall off...lol. I'm hoping that this means that little Vi is going to come this week...I would LOVE for her to come Thursday the 30th...that was Mike's Mom's birthday and I think it would be awesome for them to share that! I have a Dr's appt on Wednesday, and I'm sure if my BP goes up again (usually it's 120/80....last Wed it was 134/81) and my swelling is still horrible (don't see it going away....) maybe she'll just send me to the hospital then :)
Here's the belly.....it's from a week ago, but I have yet to take one for this week...

1 comment:

andrea said...

i felt that pain... i hope it ends soon, with a beautiful little girl :)