Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Yay for 2010!!! I'm one of the happy ones to see 2009 and go and to have a fresh start in 2010! The best thing of 2009 was Violet being born, but other then that, the year was really bad. So I'm hoping that everything gets better in the new year :)

I even made some resolutions for this year....and I think I'm going to bypass the ole standby of 'losing weight'.....lol.....(although I AM, it's just not going to be resolution per say)

1. SAVE BETTER: I'm really going to try to save money better, and not pull out from the savings whenever a whim hits me. We're dedicating $125 per pay from me (2x month) and $25 per pay from Mike (4x month) just strictly into the savings acct that we are NOT going to touch. So by the end of the year, that's $4200 that we should have, that we just do not touch. It's completely feasible and realistic, so we're going to try really hard (ok, so it's really me that needs to quit spending!) to make it work....

2. SCRAPBOOKING: I love scrapbooking. Love. But I have fallen way behind on them, and everyday that pasts, I'm one more day behind. So I'm taking this oppurtunity to start frest in 2010, and spend more time keeping them up.

3. RUN A MARATHON: It's something I've always wanted to do, but never have. I've always been out of shape, and lazy. :) But they have some smaller ones up here at Presque Isle that a couple of us from work are looking into. So let the training begin!

4. SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY: This is something that I've slacked on....majorly. It seems like Mike and I have become hermits in a sense, where we like to just sit at home and veg. Not bad every once in a while, but it's all.the.time. So since we moved back to Erie to be with family, I'm going to make a real effort to spend more time with them.

And I think I will stop at 4. Can't overwhelm myself too much this early on can I? HA!

So HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and here's to a GREAT year!!!!!!

No comments: