Monday, March 1, 2010

Award time! :)


I love awards! Thank you to Paige at The Baby Dust Diaries for honoring me with the Pretty Beautiful Blogger Award! Yay!

Ok, so here are the rules for this award meme:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you - check.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.


So, first 7 things about myself:

* I am terrified of the dark. Like sleep-with-a-nightlight-against-the-wall, afraid. It was always a running joke in my family growing up that my Dad would give me $100.00 if I could walk (no running allowed!) from the house to the barn in the dark. I just can't do it.
Here is the distance we are speaking of....pretty far huh? Ssssooooo many things could happen to me while getting there....


* I took ice skating lessons from Caryn Kadavy

* I hate chocolate

* I could eat Chipotle every day for every meal for the rest of my life. No lie.

* I have enough heels to wear a different pair every day for a month and a half. And we're talking 7 day weeks here.....

* Fools Rush In is my all time favorite movie. I could watch it for days on end. And the best part? It's now one of Livi's :)


* Snuggling up with my girls and Mike + listening to the rain = the absolutely best thing in the world!


And, well, Paige listed all the blogs that I would list so I really don't have any to add, lol. So if you don't have one, create one! Blogs rule :)

No comments: