Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can we say Naartjie?!

I am a huge fan of Naartjie. Huge. And I've been patiently awaiting their summer 1 release....and the day is finally here! My husband thinks I'm crazy, as do probably most other people in the world (HA!), but I am beyond clothing obsessed for the girls. And Naartjie in the summer, well, it's beyond ridiculously cute! So move over Gap and Boden! Naartjie is once again taking over! ::insert evil laugh:: ....or more like insanity??
Anyhow....
In case you were wondering...and I'm so sure that you are!.....here are the items I got today since the quantities are already running low!
For Livi....

For Violet....


And yes, Livi has 2 in purple....but I didn't say I was done now did I :) I still have a bunch of KK (Kids Kash....kind of the equivalent of Gymbo bucks) that start next week....so that means more Naartjie for us :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

shell...i puffy heart you <3

love,
fellow shopper kim

Shell said...

Lol Kim!