Thursday, February 25, 2010

Insomnia

Ahhh.....what else is there to do at 3 in the morning besides blog???
For about the past week/2 weeks I've had such horrible insomnia. To the point that I am so mentally drained during the day I can't function anymore. I get up to be at the gym by 5am (yes that isn't a typo!) for about an hour, come home, shower, get ready for work, get the girls ready, and am at work until between 5-7pm depending on what's going on there. (and yes, I work at the bank....great 'bankers hours' there huh?!) Then during the week we have gymnastics, swimming, and another gym night before some relaxing. All of this and I'm usually in bed between 9:30 and 10pm....and up by 1am. Every.single.night. I know it's a sign that I have too much on my mind since that is usually what wakes me up.....and keeps me up. On a good night, I'll toss and turn until 4:30....on a bad night (*ahem* tonight) I get up because I just can't even lay there anymore. Ugh. It sucks.

No comments: