Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ahhhhhh

It's Sunday. I hate Sundays. They symbolize the last day before starting the work week again. I should enjoy them, I know that. But I can't. I feel like the doom is just hanging out there, reminding me at every turn that work is in my near future. Especially this Sunday. I was on vaca this past week and it was simply and utterly glorious! Like honestly made me sit down and think about quitting my job and being a SAHM. Well, huh! And I think I would....except I'm totally worried about the future. I'm worried if (God forbid) anything would happen to Mike down the road....how would I reenter the work force? I just couldn't. And the thought of that terrifies me to death. And I would simply LOVE to go part time....like 3-4 days a week. And I could. But I would also be losing about 25K a year to step down....and I'm so not ready to do that either!
We're getting ready to go to Aubreigh's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Wrapped the gifts, showered, and threw some laundry in. :) Mike and Steve went to see True Grit so I'm waiting anxiously for him to arrive back home with some Chipotle before we head out. YUM. Because tomorrow it starts.....the 4 letter word that we just won't mention here. And that means no more Chipotle every day....which makes me very sad. Lol.
Well V is getting up so gotta run!

No comments: