Wednesday, June 24, 2009

33 Week Appointment!

Went in today and everything is looking good! BP was 122/80, had ZERO weight gain since last time, and little V is measuring perfectly! Her heartbeat was a nice and steady 148 :) The issues? Well I still have ketones in my urine, so Dr. Finn actually told me to eat and drink MORE, LOL...as if I don't eat all.day.long. :) V is still breech, so we scheduled an u/s for July 21 to get her position and size. If she still hasn't turned then we have to go in for a c-section since the office doesn't do breech deliveries. Poo on that. I've resigned myself to the fact that I might have to have a c-section, and I'm really not upset about it or anything....but the recovery will really suck. But it is what it is right? No use stressing about it...she could still turn!
I will have to take a new belly pic soon......

No comments: