Friday, June 12, 2009

She's a mover!


We picked the carpet for little V's room last night and we're hoping that they can come and install it this upcoming Tuesday since Mom has off and can be here. Not that I would mind them coming while we're at work, but I think Roxy would have a coronary if strangers came into the house while we weren't here. So if it's a day Mom has to work, we're taking Roxy over there for the time being to save everyone's sanity :) But we got such a GREAT deal on the carpet I'm just so excited!!! We wanted a light grey for the room, since the walls are a really light blue and we painted the trim white, so that's what we went looking for. We walked in thinking we'll just pick the carpet we like, and if it's too expensive, we'll ask if they have a similar style for less. Well the carpet we found was $42.95 a square yard! YIKES. So we were talking to the sales guy and just our luck....they had a remnant of that same carpet that would just fit (within an inch!)....it was just really really light beige vs. the grey we wanted. Fine by me!!! By getting the remnant we saved almost $250.00!!!! So SWEET deal on that!! The carpet is so plush and soft I want to sleep on it....I love love LOVE it!

And speaking of our little one....
I think our little Violet takes great pleasure in kicking the crap out of me all day, lol. She is currently feet down, head up, so it constantly feels like she is trying to stick her foot out and kick at my pelvic bones. Not to mention the moving of her head and arms all throughout my ribs....quite uncomfortable at times. ;P I love love LOVE feeling her kick and squirm around, but lately it seems to be 24 hours a day this child is awake, lol. Let's hope she realizes night time is bedtime soon :)

No comments: