Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Ultrasound, yay!!

Tomorrow I have another u/s and I can't wait!!!! It's super early (7:30am!) which is great because I can't wait! :) And we're ssslllllooowwwwlllyyy getting Violet's room ready! It's all painted and waiting for furniture....we just have to get the carpet installed, and soon! Hopefully it'll happen by the middle of next week....although if it can be in by Friday of this week I would be beyond ecstatic! Then we can assemble the crib, and start decorating. I'm so giddy with excitement of meeting her, yet scared to death of having two kids. TWO KIDS!! This pregnancy has flown by so fast...it's hard to believe that I only have 9 weeks left...W.O.W. Although this pregnancy hasn't been as pleasant as it was when I was pregnant with Livi since I've had a bunch of issues with my iron and blood pressures, I'm still thoroughly enjoying it. And Mike is a complete blessing throughout everything...he's even handling my bitching in stride, lol. I think he's completely amazed at how big my belly is getting....it seems like it grows so much bigger every single day....it's crazy.
So wish us luck tomorrow that everything looks great (they are following up on a small spot they saw on the heart. They aren't concerned about it though, so we haven't been) and little Vi looks terrific! I will be posting the pics tomorrow :)

1 comment:

The Red Headed Mama said...

Awe!! Hope everything went well today!!!