Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ahhhh September!

Yay for September! It's my favorite month of the year....which is probably why it's our wedding anniversary month too :) (September 20th!! 6 years!) AND it's when all the pumpkin flavors come out....like the pumpkin spice frap at Starbucks...can we say WONDERFUL???
V's hearing test today went wonderful! I wasn't really sure where we were going in Hamot, but everyone that I ran across was so friendly and helpful. :) It's things like that that make me like Hamot more and more. But V slept great while they administered it, and I was so happy that all is well. Go V!
We got our package from Gap today of a bunch of things that I forgot I ordered, lol...it was like Christmas! I forgot about all the wonderful things that I ordered :) There were 5 pairs of jeans for Livi, 2 for V, scarves, hats, shirts, onesies, socks, etc. YAY. Livi's wearing her one sweater and coat around the house now she loves it so much. Go me!
Here's a pic of the little one :P

2 comments:

The Salem Family said...

Aww, she looks so big already! Too cute! And yay for forgotten Gap orders!! I <3 my UPS man, lol!

The Red Headed Mama said...

She is adorable!