Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well my decision is made...

....I am starting back at work on the 13th. WOW does that seem close now! I was fully intending to take off until the middle/end of November, but I talked to Emily, and she's going to help watch the girls during the week, which takes a big load off of my mind! I will be going back so I can bank some more money for the uncoming "Big 5" Livi Birthday, and Christmas, and V will be with someone who loves her and will take great care of her. :) She'll be in daycare too, but not full time, which really helps my heart. And, doing this before with Livi, I know the first week or two will be the hardest, but then we'll all fall into the routine that so many of us Mothers have to do. And by going back the 13th, it's only a 4 day work week, so YAY for that! I still think about my decision....a lot....like probably twice an hour on average. !! BUT I know rationally thinking, that it's the best decision, since I'm starting to really go stir-crazy at home anyhow. Lol.

It's been a great weekend for my scrapbooking and that makes me happy! I got a few more pages done, and am starting on V's first year scrapbook as well as finishing up my pregnancy one of her. I have to order some more pics for it though so it'll be waiting for them to come in the mail :) But it was really nice being able to sit down and get some creative juices going again, even between V's feedings and awake time. But atleast with Mike home it made it easier :)

No comments: