Tuesday, September 15, 2009

V's one month checkup

No shots today, yay!! V did excellent today, and so did Livi :) The entire time the Dr was poking and proding her she just looked around, smiled, and was super content! Never cried at all, it was awesome! She's doing perfectly well, and the little oinker is now up to 9 lbs 5 oz! She's measuring 21 1/4 inches, which is only 1/4 inch longer then when she was born. Short and chubby, lol!

Afterwards we went up to Target to get Livi a new gymnastic leotard, and of course the one that I had in mind was sold out of all the smalls. Arrrr! So I bought an XS in hopes of squeezing her into it, lol, and then a S in a blue one. Of course after trying them on, I'm more sold on the smaller one (sparkly butterfly print "biketard")and it's just the right size now. So I want to keep it, but I'm afraid after about 2-3 weeks it's going to be too small. ::sigh:: And because I'm anal retentive on most things...I found a pic of it online...... and the blue one, LOLOLOL

No comments: