Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gymnastics...


Tonight was Livi's first day (night?) of gymnastics and she was SO excited! And ok, I'll admit it, I was too....I've always wanted to be in gymnastics....it just never worked out that way. ;) Anyhow, Natalie put Gaby in it as well, and the girls just had a blast! I was really impressed with how Livi did, and how much she really enjoyed it! She went right into the gym, and did great. Natalie sat out in the waiting area, playing with V, watching the girls. Afterwards we went to DQ (and yes, I RESISTED!!! GO ME!), and when we got home, I even hauled my butt to the gym. Yes, believe it, lol.
V is 3 weeks old already, wow, wow, wow! Tomorrow is her hearing test for her right ear, and I'm really hoping and praying that everything is fine with it. The nurses didn't seem too concerned with it, so I'm hoping that it was just the fluid, and everything is fine now.

No comments: